Sunday 28 July 2013

3 Best Fruity Yankee Candles

Hello in this blog I am going to give reviews on what I think are the best 3 fruity Yankee Candles. I think Sweet Strawberries is one of the best however I have already written a review about it earlier so I will tell you all what I think the other best 3 are. I have put the links below each picture just in case you would like to buy. 




1.Country Lemonade

This smells like a drink that you could slurp down on a hot summers day, lovely fresh and juicy lemons. It is a smell that I think would suit both people who prefer sweet and citrus smells. Beautiful scent that suits all year its gorgeously crisp. Yankee Candle Housewarmer Jar (Country Lemonade) - Large (22 oz)





2. Mango Peach Salsa


This smells lushly sweet I am not normally a lover of the smell of peach but this works greatly together with the mango. This gorgeous fruity concoction works beautifully with each other which is why I have made this my number 2. Yankee Candle Large Mango and Peach Salsa Jar Candle 1114681










3. Vanilla Lime

 This is quite a strong scent and doesn't smells as citrusy as you would first think its more vanilla scented with a fruity twist, smells like something I would love to drink on a beach abroad.. a girl can dream can't she ? Yankee Candles Jar Candle (Large) (Vanilla Lime)  




No comments:

Post a Comment