Thursday 18 July 2013

The 3 best and 3 worst smelling yankee candles

Hey, today I am going to tell you my 3 best smelling yankee candles and the 3 worst in my opinion.


The 3 best candles

Vanilla Satin

Now this absolute divine smelling candle is my all time favourite, it has been discontinued however you can still buy it in certain shops and online. The gorgeous smell of vanilla with a edge that I cannot describe its just so crisp and beautiful its a smell I never get sick of. Yankee Candles Jar Candle (Medium) (Vanilla Satin)  





First Kiss

So I got this off my Fiance for our engagement and what a good choice he made sweet, fruity and really smells as innocent as your first kiss. Although its quite fruity with a hint of spice its not overboard on the strength of the smell I think it is just right. Great summer scent however is lovely enough to enjoy all year round. Yankee Candle First Kiss 22oz Large Jar - 'Summer Love' Limited Edition!











Sweet Strawberry

Again I got this as present off my lovely Fiance (lucky girl getting all these yankee candles!), well there isnt much to say as the name pretty much is a good indicator to what this smells like. It is one of those scents that I think that would suit a lot of people not just people who like sweet smells. It smells very fresh and smells like beautiful ripened strawberries in a jar. Sweet Strawberry Large Jar - Yankee Candle  






The 3 worst candles



Strawberry Buttercream

Well to start of with this one it takes the smell of sweet to the extreme I am a great lover of sweet smells as you can probably tell by the choice of candles. However this is enough to make your stomach turn at the smell of it. I definitely could not burn this candle for a long period of time if at all.  It would be great for people who love sweet sickly smells however for me this is just a tad too much. Yankee Candle - Strawberry Buttercream - Large Jar  













Fireside Treats


This is one of yankee candles newcomers, by looking at the packaging and the name I thought that I would love the smell of this candle so I bought a sampler. It smells nothing like marshmellows that have been roasted over a fire in the slightest. It had sort of a aniseed scent to it not what I was expecting at all. Yankee Candle Fireside Treats Large Jar (New for 2013)  







Lilac Blossoms


Ok so i first came across this scent when I bought a pack of air freshners for my car and they had this in, safe to say it was out quicker than me pulling off the drive. My parents think it smells nice (they are outdoorsy like gardening and walking mountains and weekends away in the country). Personally I never disliked a scent as much as I dislike this one it just smells pretty much like grass not like flowers at all. It would be a ideal scent for people who enjoy the smell of gardens, flowers and things like that but personally not one for me. Lilac Blossoms Large Jar - Yankee Candle  






I am going to do more blogs on scents for people like fruity smells, sweet smells, fresh smells and so on. If there's any smells you like and would like me to do a blog on it or even if you only want to ask a question please email me on connieblog92@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment