Wednesday 17 July 2013

Loccitaine Products

In this blog I am going to give my experiences on using the Loccitaine range of products they are rather pricey so are they really worth the extra money read on and find out. I have added links at the bottom of each product to the Loccitaine website if you wish to browse or purchase any products.

No.1- Cherry Blossom Hand Cream Priced at £8.00 for 30ml.

Well firstly the smell of this is absolutely beautiful so fresh and fragrant it is one of the only scents that I could say would suit people who like sweet and more lighter fresh scents. This is not very thick in consistency so absorbs brilliantly leaving your skin soft and smooth all day. I would definitely recommend. (I have a full range of cherry blossom products in my bathroom I wouldn't be without it).








No.2- Bonne Mere Soaps priced at £4.50 for 100g

These brilliant little soaps last a long time which is especially good with the price, they lather up straight away leaving your skin feeling soft and clean. They come in 6 different scents (Milk, Honey, Linden, Lavender, Rose and Verbena). My personal favourites are milk and verbena as they both smell very fresh and can suit both men and women. 



No.3- Angelica UV Shield Priced at £36.00 for 30ml

This is a product I found personally did not work very well for me at all, another let down is the price as it is quite high for not very much product. This is quite oily and as someone who already has quite oily skin just made the problem worse as well as causing break out of spots. For people who have quite dry skin this would be a good product however I don't think it would suit everyone and I definitely do not think it is worth the price. 




No.4- Verbena Bodywash £13.00 for 250ml.

This is a product I always have high praise for this is so fresh and clean and can be used for both men and women. To make it even better they have now extended their range to include mint verbena and citrus verbena I have smelt both and they all smell as amazing. Again as I have mentioned Loccitaine prices are quite expensive for some products and this although is £13.00 you only have to use a tiny bit and it foams up brilliantly meaning you get plenty of washes out of it. I have never seen any body washes foam up as good as Loccitaine bodywashes do.



No.5- Shea Butter Hand Cream £8.00 for 30ml(Can be bought in bigger tubes)

This product as like the Angelica UV shield is a one I would not recommend, it can be praised for the amount of shea butter that they have got in it however I think it leaves a greasy layer on your skin which takes a quite a long time to absorb I have found after using this that I have wanted to wash my hands to get rid of it as i cannot stand the feeling of it. This product may work for some people however personally I was not impressed at all with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment